Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Editing Blog

Today we learned editing notes that will be beneficial in our process of making the commercial. Also it will be extremely beneficial for me and partners when we start our future project like the music video and such. I first have to get a sign out form to be able to use the camera. After that me and my group have to check out the camera as soon as possible. As soon as we get the camera I have to look at the number on the camera and remember it. Everyday that I film I must have my ID for identification purposes in case something happens.  I will bring my own SD camera as well as always charge the camera. 
     Today in class we also learned important key word needed to be successful in our process. A few are pinnacle studies which  is an editing app. Dump is all the footage that a person collects. Import is importing all the footage from the drive to the editing software. The raw footage is all the footage that is uncut and not edited. Lastly we learned lendenng which is make the footage smooth. All these key words are beneficial when we start the editing process. 
        The last thing that we learned in class was the exact process we much grow  through for editing. We only have one day to film the commercial and the same day me and my partners  may start editing. The first step of the editing process is go to editing software and click edit. After that import footage to editing software. I must then click on the folder that says camera and import footage. Those are just a few steps that me and partners need to take during the editing process. All in all the editing process is interesting and allows to take piece of art in a sense and make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment