Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Filming has not taken place yet.

During the past weekend, my partner and I failed to film again. There is a variety of reasons why we didn't film. The reasons why my partner and I didn't film are very synonymous with the reasons for last week. Even though my partner and I haven't filmed we are still committed to producing the best capable final project. With that being said my partner and I have now prepared the necessities needed to film this weekend. So the result of this weekend is going to be that I will have a rough draft of my final task. This rough draft will also be edited just so I can see which editing method would provide the best results. These past weekends even though I haven't filmed I have been preparing. To further explain I have been preparing mentally. I am both the director and editor so I have to be in the right mindset to produce the best product.

During the past weekend even though I haven't filmed I have prepared to do the project besides mentally preparing. During the past weekend, I have mapped out the entire day of filming. To further explain even though I have already a planned schedule I enhanced it. To enhance the schedule of the filming day I broke down every part of the day. Since I'm the director and I'm in control of what takes place I prefer that everything is organized. The reason why I prefer everything to be organized is that it would allow the filming process to run smoothly. The reason why I decided to break down the schedule of filming is so that the actual filming process is shorter. When I breakdown the schedule we don't have to take time during filming to figure out things. Due to the breakdown of the filming schedule filming will go faster. All in all, even though  I didn't film this weekend, I was very productive in relation to my final project.


No comments:

Post a Comment