Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: I Didn't film

  Over the weekend my partner and I did not film our final task. There are various reasons why we didn't film. However, we plan on filming and editing in the upcoming weeks and deliver the best video we could under the conditions given. The first reason why we didn't film is because of timing and availability. To further explain last weekend was Valentine's and so that was one of the reasons that resulted in us not filming. The other reason why I didn't film is lack of ability. To further explain both my partner and I were not available to film due to the lack of communication. As well as the fact that it wouldn't be the best idea to film because the weather wasn't as we would like it. One of the most prominent reasons was the fact that we wouldn't be able to get to every place that we needed to film. Another reason why we didn't film is that the main place were our scene would have taken (ally)  place was too crowded. The reason I say that is because like previously mentioned it was Valentine's day weekend.

However, the main reason why my partner and I didn't film is that we were not prepared to film. To further explain while shooting a project everything has to be in order for it to be a good project. Even though my partner and I wrote our script, and decided on location and actors we didn't have all we needed. To further explain we didn't have the camera to film or other software. We also didn't have all the props needed for the project to be at its best. Some of these included clothing such as the suit the main character has to wear. We also didn't have the phone that is going to be used during the project. Most importantly we didn't have the blood or the knife needed for the movie. Those items are very vital to our film process. However, my partner and I did take steps to ensure we're more prepared for the upcoming weekend. I have secured my part and got the costumes needed for the final task. All in all that is why my partner and I didn't film last weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment