Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Health, Participants, and Scheduling

In today's planning I was able to breakdown all the details that will effect our movie but also guide us on how we should run our filming process by narrowing down our location, participants, scheduling and safety crew. I was able to do this blog mainly because I knew the location and knew that I could get a picture or video to show in the presentation below. The rest of the presentation was easy to assemble together because my partner and I already discussed all the details way back in the beginning when we were creating the pitches for the different movie ideas. We wanted to keep our cast simple mainly because we felt like if we had a lot of cast members we would not be able to focus on filming and because the film doesn't call for more than three actors. In our movie we have one male lead role which is an important character in our movie because the story-line revolves around him. But my partner and I decided that I can play both roles even though I am a female and will be playing the lead role of the wealthy woman. Because our movie revolves around a murder we had to ensure that we discussed about the safety measures that will be implemented during our filming time outside of school.In the presentation below we go into further details on what our safety crew will be doing to ensure the safety of our cast and director/editor. For scheduling I narrowed down our goal of hopefully finishing filming and editing before spring break starts. Although it is a far stretch we want to try and reach this goal so we can have time to look back and re-edit if necessary. All of the location, participants, health, and schedule is presented below.

No comments:

Post a Comment