Monday, March 9, 2020

Editing Blog

Today I edited my final task. To further explain after the peer review and receiving some comments my partner and I decided to edit. However, though we didn't edit the entire film. The parts that I edited were the more perfect shots. The perfect shots were the ones that didn't I believe they needed reshooting. This also includes shots that were easy to film. Examples of the more perfect shots were those of the businesswoman getting ready. There were easy because they're only shown for a few seconds in the final task. Due to the fact they were not long scenes the actual day my partner and I filmed, we filmed multiple shots of those scenes. That lead to us having multiple shots so that we didn't have to reshoot those scenes. However, we did edit those scenes and placed them at the beginning of the film. The type of editing that took place we minimal. the major changes were the sound I added music. Even then the filming was still minor because the shots were perfect. Most of the titles were added to the film.

Even though the majority of the editing process went well there were some issues. The issues that occurred didn't mostly happen while editing but the opposite. The issues occurred with my actual computer. While trying to dump my footage my computer wouldn't accept the videos. It took me multiple to tries to dump the footage. After 30 minutes I realized that it wouldn't work. So I decided to try and use a different computer. After deciding the best course of action was to use a different computer editing went smoothly.  All in all, editing went well after fixing the issues with the software.






No comments:

Post a Comment