Monday, March 16, 2020

Editing Is a No Go!

Since the last time being on the blog, I haven't edited my final project. There are various reasons why I haven't edited the final task. The main reason why I have done it is because of social distancing. To further explain after the coronavirus pandemic. It was decided best by the government that people practice social distancing. Social distancing is the perceived or desired degree of remoteness between a member of one social group and the members of another, as evidenced in the level of intimacy tolerated between them. So in the practice of social distancing, I have self quarantined. This practice of social distancing has ultimately affected my editing process. The reason why it has affected my editing process is that I haven't been able to get in touch with my partner. To further explain even though I primarily edited my partner put in a lot of input. Due to the quartine, we haven't been able to meet up and discuss. 

However, even though we haven't met up to discuss we have also been very productive as a partnership. We have created a schedule on when we are going to turn in our final task. My partner and I also created a schedule detailing are re-shoot and re-edit days. Due to the quarantine, we haven't been able to meet up. This caused us to miss the original day that we were going to film. The original day that we were going to re-shoot was last Saturday however we have changed it to this Wednesday. Even though we haven't finished our final task we planned out how the CCR will be done. I have decided to present the CCR in an interview style. I will interview my partner and she will interview me. We will film using our local library. All in all, even though we haven't finished the final task I have been productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment