Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Did Not Take Place Today Blog !

Since the last time I have posted on this blog, I haven't edited. The reason why I haven't a blog is for various reasons. One of the primary reasons why I didn't edit is that I lack the time to edit. For the past few days, I have been extremely busy working on other projects. This lead to me not being able to complete the editing. Even though I didn't edit today a majority was previously done in previous nights. The editing that I did included sound, transition and more. Even though a majority is done there is still a lot to get done. All in all, I'm really confident in the place that I am in even though I haven't edited in the past few days.

Though I didn't edit I have been planning the steps that I am going to take while editing. To further explain my partner and I have created a list of certain things I will add during the editing process. The list included transition like a cutaway. The list also included sound effects that would be added. As well as the brightness of each scene. Beside just editing my partner and I planed when we will reshoot. We decided on this Sunday at 9:00 am at the same place we previously recorded at. We also decided on what scenes we are reshooting. The main scene being reshoot is the stabbing scenes. My partner and I decided to change the props. Instead of scissors, we will use a knife. All in all, even though editing didn't take place today was extremely productive.



No comments:

Post a Comment