Friday, March 20, 2020

Cornavirus !

Since the last time blogging, things got worst. The past week even though it was a schedule school week, the school was closed during the whole week. I have been on quarantine for the past week, with my family. The whole week. I haven't had physical contact with friends especially my partner. The reason why is because it was required that we self-quarantine like I previously mentioned. The CDC believed that if people self-quarantine it will help stop the spread of the virus. Due to these precautions that were recommended I haven't left my house as mentioned. The Coronavirus really played a negative impact on my final task. However, I will persevere and turn in the best final project I can produce. My final project all though halted is only almost completed.

Due to the Coronavirus, my project was halted like previously mentioned. Due to the fact that I haven't left the house due to self-quarantine, I haven't had contact with my partner. I mention this in my previous blog, but the lack of contact has left me unable to finish editing. The editing process is usually done by both of us. However, since we have not been able to see each other we haven't edited. Although we haven't seen each other, I set up a date for us to meet. The Coronavirus also affected my project by not being able to go to school. To further explain not being able to go to school doesn't allow me to get the advice of my teachers. However, my teacher has set up communications so we can get advice. The Coronavirus also ruined my reshoot and reediting schedule. Before my partner and I were supposed to reshoot Wednesday but instead, we have to do it Saturday. All in all the Cornavirus has really impacted my final
















No comments:

Post a Comment