Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Finish Filming Blog !

This past weekend my partner and I finished filming our final task. The filming process that had occurred was productive due to the fact that we finished everything. I acted as the director and my partner acted as the actor. We had another actor play as the other sister in the film. The actor that played that role was my partner's sister. My partner and I filmed near the beach in an alley which is in the storyboard. The process went smoothly because we followed everything that was in the storyboard. It only took my partner and me an hour to finish filming at the location. This is due to the fact that everything was already prepared. This is also due to the fact that the majority of the scenes were filmed at another location. All in all the filming process went well.

  However, there were some bumps along the road that pertained to the filming process. One of the main roadblocks was that the battery of the camera was low. This impacted our filming process negatively and positively. To further explain the loss of battery affected our process due to the fact that I couldn't film as many re-shoots as I would have like to. Due to the time crunch that I was on, because of the lack of battery, I  had to hurry up and film all our scenes. This left my partner and me vulnerable to not having a perfect shot. The lack of battery also affected our filming process positively. The lack of battery forced us to really focus on the story that our movie was trying to tell. Another incident that occurred was that we didn't have enough fake blood. This forced us to improvise and only use a small amount. During this process, my partner and I also decided to use scissors instead of a knife. Despite these limitations filming still went smoothly.




No comments:

Post a Comment