Monday, April 6, 2020

Quarantine Day 100,000!

Since I have last posted on this blog things haven't changed they only have gotten worse not better as what was predicted. The USA is still on lockdown, people are required to self quartine. My home state government has issued a Safer at Home Order". Safer at home means "it limits movement outside homes to providing or getting essential services or carrying out essential activities. That also applies to interaction with other people outside of residents' homes. The order is in effect until April 30." The Safer at Home order was implemented on April 3. I have personally been quarantined at home since March 14. The reason why I was quarantined at home was that the government shut down schools at that time. I have not left my house to not spread germs etc. My school work has been conducted online for the past week. The shift from being at school to home is slightly problematic. 

In regards to my final project, things have not really shifted. To further explain since this is a project-based class nothing has drastically changed for me. Like I previously mentioned my final project was already shot before the quarantine. There is still some editing that has to be done. All in all, I am not really worried about turning in my final project. In relation to editing, I also have been working on my CCR. That process has been going smoothly as well. I first decided to write down a script on what I plan on saying. Then after I finish completing the draft I will film my CCR on Wednesday. Ultimately even though I am not directly affected by the pandemic I still hope for everything to run smoothly and for people to get better. 








No comments:

Post a Comment