Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR

The CCR was the last project I filmed for this class. The CCR was the most reflective. The reason why I say this is because that's when I really looked back on my movie and see how it challenges conventions and social issues. Filming my CCR was by far the easiest. However, the video does have its problems. The first problem that I encountered was I had to film using my phone. To further explain due to the pandemic currently taking place I did not have the ability to check out a camera. Also due to this pandemic, I did not have the ability to check out a tripod as well. The result of not being able to get those necessary things led me to have to use my sister as the director and her trying her hardest to get a perfect shot. All in all, I really enjoyed filming this CCR.

Even though it was a fun process I learned a few things as well. One of the important things that I learned was to make the best with what you have. To further explain even though I didn't have all my necessary tools needed to film I still tried to make the best with what I had. I believe that lesson is an important lesson to have throughout life. The reason why I say this is because life is not fair. Due to the fact that life is not fair and as humans we won't always get what we want it is important to be able to make do with what you have or you will lead an unhappy life. Another message that I got while filming my CCR is that every film has an underlying message. Before I reflected on my movie I thought it was just some cool film. After doing my CCR I realize my film has its own message. All in doing the CCR was an experience.







No comments:

Post a Comment