Wednesday, April 8, 2020

RE-EDITING

This journey has been a long process and has been extremely eye-opening in general. The reason why I say this is because I have learned so many things that I did not know before. As I enter my re-editing process I realize the things I didn't know before. What I know and find to be self-evident is that editing is the only chance people get to fix their mistakes. More importantly to present themself, projects and other things as perfect. I think that it is people innate need to be perfect and editing allows a person to dip into their desire. As I express this I realize my need to edit, to edit myself, edit my past and my unforeseeable future. I love editing as much as I love directing. I have come to appreciate this new found love interest. I have also come to understand and appreciate this class for showing me these new talents. At the end of this project, I am very happy with the growth that I have experience.

Now to the re-editing process, I am not the one who re-edited my partner did. The reason why I didn't re-edit was because  my partner decided to do it. Another reason why I didn't re-edit was because I did not have the capability or the availability to edit. Even though I didn't edit I did contribute. I called my partner and we talked over the phone. The reason why we talked over the phone was because of the Coronavirus. I wasn't allowed to leave my house and she wasn't allowed to leave her house. The things that were re-edited was ally scenes. My partner took the re-shot scenes and added them to the final project. I can finally say that I finished the final project. All in all, I am really happy I took this class.






No comments:

Post a Comment