Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Movie

The final movie was the last video that I filmed. This video was one of the best projects I filmed. The final movie all though it was the best it was the most difficult video to film. While filming this video I was the director which is what I truly enjoy doing while filming. Another positive thing about filming this video was that I got to create a script which is something I enjoyed. To further explain the reason why I enjoyed creating this script is that I got to unleash my creative side. All my other classes require me to use my more analytical side, but this class allows me to use my creative side. While filming this video I go to work with a group this time. Filming with a group made directing and shooting this film easier. All filming this movie was mostly fun.

However, like all things, there were negatives to shooting this film. The first negative to filming was my partner and I was unprepared. The day we were filming this video we did not come prepared, we didn't have the props needed. The props we didn't have were the scissors and the blood. Due to the fact that we didn't have the items we needed we had to go to a nearby store to get the supplies. Another issue we had filming was the camera that we were using was dead. Due to the fact that it was dead, we had to rush and film all the important scenes. However, the main issue that occurred was the current pandemic taking place COVID-19. The pandemic made it hard for me and my partner to reshoot. The pandemic also made it hard for me to be able to edit the video with my partner, All in all, even though filming this project had its issues it was still a great project to film.






No comments:

Post a Comment