Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Reshoot

On a Saturday morning, my partner and I met up to reshoot the final project, the movie. The reshoot day was filmed before there was a strict stay at home order due to Coronavirus.  My partner and I reshot the ending scenes. The reason why we didn't reshoot the beginning scenes was that there were already perfect and there was no need to reshoot them.  There were no issues in terms of the atmosphere such as the weather it wasn't raining. This time around it was a better filming process than the first time that we film. Like I had mentioned in my first filming blog my partner and I was a mess. To further explain we were unprepared. My partner and I didn't have the props that were needed we had used to scissors and we had to buy paint from the store next door. This time around we were beyond prepare we had all the props and the camera was charged. All in all the reshot day was a good day.

I was the director again just like previously. I enjoyed directing I think it was a great experience being in charge of the process. Directing, in general, allows me to be able to be a perfectionist. Although the reshoot was an easy process but like all things we ran into some issues. There were no major issues except for trying to get back on track. To further explain my partner and I are friends so it was very easy to get off track and discuss other things. I was the one who got every one track. Filming was easy I made sure everyone dressed the same way as the did the original filming day and we followed the same script. The reshooting process took two hours just because we wanted to make sure we had really good shots. All in all, as previously mentioned the shooting process was a success.




No comments:

Post a Comment