Sunday, January 26, 2020

GENRE: Deciding On Genre Blog

Today my partner Stephanie and I decided on the final genre that our final exam will be based on. After researching all the genre like war,action thriller we came up with the final decision based on  lot of important factors. These factors include which genre we could best imitate and make a good first two minutes. Due to those reasons me and my partner decided on the Action/thriller genre. The reason why we chose to do both Action/Thriller is because we couldn't decide on either Action or Thriller. Another reason why we chose to do both Action/ Thriller is because are story-line better fits both Action/ Thriller. To come the decision was difficult because my partner and I was unsure weather or not we could incorporate general conventions from both genre choice. In the end we decided that it was best that we do both action/ Thriller. Both genre represents the message that were trying to say. All in all that is why we decided to do both action/thriller as the genre for our final task

No comments:

Post a Comment