Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting Final Task Blog

It is Jeannie, I am back from winter break and today I start my final task. Before I get into all the schematics that comes with the start of my final task I will re-introduce myself. My name is Jeannie and I spent the first half of the school year learning the in and outs of media studies and what it takes to have a career in the media world. I have done two projects that have built up my experience. The first was to shoot a commercial of a product. The commercial that I filmed was a Dunkin Donuts commercial which was a really good beginner project that made me learn the basics. The second project was a music video that we had to film and had to be  completely original. The music video project was a very beneficial project to do because it gave me a glimpse of what it takes to be in the media industry. Another thing that happened in the beginning of the year is that I learned how to work with others as well as working by myself. On my final project I will be working with Stephanie.

  During the beginning of this school year I have ave learned a lot about media studies. Like previously mentioned the first two projects I have done we will help me in producing the best two minutes of a movie. The two projects that I have done helped me learn the basics of film. Prior to the start of the school year I didn't  know how to use a camera. After the two projects  I leaned how to use a camera, and a tripod. I also learned how to use software that's related to film. One of them is pinnacle studios an editing software.I also learned the practice of patience and also how to work with others. Furthermore I also learned how to plan  and how vital a storyboard is. One experience that I am happy to bring into the new project  is directing. The reason why I am excited to direct is because I prefer to be behind the camera then in-front of it. I learned a lot throughout the beginning of the school year in relation to media studies which would help me in the start of the final task.
 
    At the start of the final  task me and my  partner came up with three pitches. A pitch is a concise verbal presentation of an idea for a film or Tv series generally made up by a screen writer or film director. The three pitches that me and my partner came up with is:
  Pitch 1: A wealthy woman's paranoia leader her to kill her sister and then foster the child she birthed who will then become his victim
   Pitch 2: A threatening organization that promised life and security for a newbie with a tragic past is only left with betrayal and a bloody path.
   Pitch 3: A man falls in love with his mentally deranged patient who will then go on a killing spree which forces her love to kill her.





No comments:

Post a Comment