Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research: Watch The Titles











Today my partner and I visited another website. The reason why we visited another website is to increase our knowledge of titles. The website that my partner and I researches were " Watch The Titles". This website was very informative on teachings that we did not previously learn. During this website, we learned the reason for the titles and why it is always at the front of the movie. The reason for that is to give credit to the most important people that created the movie. This idea would include directors, actors, editor and more. Another reason why I titles exist is to give viewers an inference on what the movie is going to be about. The is the reason for titles is the most common reason for titles among all the genres. While going through the website I was impressed how much thought goes into making titles. I also realize how important titles are for every other type of entertainment aside from movies. While studying this website I saw how everything is a calculated step to draw in viewers. I also learned from this website that careers a cam to be made from making titles. All in all throughout studying and learning titles through these websites have been beneficial. To further explain viewing these titles gave me insight on how I should structure my final paragraph. Learning about these titles will ensure that I will produce an accurate representation of what an actual movie looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment