Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research: Art of the Title












Today my partner and I started on are quest to know more about the titles that are shown at the beginning of every movie. The reason why we are searching these titles is to find a way to structure our final project. Due to the fact the our project is mainly focused on the first two minutes it is important that we have a title. The titles are the main focus of the beginning. The titles also give the views a idea about what the movie is going to be. What my partner and I learned from this website is that every way that a title is structured has a purpose. The creators of the movie use the titles as a way to give out clues about the movie like previously mentioned. An example of this is in horror movies the titles are usually in red to imitate blood. Another example is in thriller movies the titles would be bold letters. The reason for this is to symbolize the important aspects that will be part of the movie. All in All what I leaned from this is two things while visiting this website. The important symbolism behind movies and how that relates to the genre of your movie. a second thing that I learn while visiting this website is how important titles are for movies.  Using this is mind I believe my partner and I will complete titles that will relate to our genre. The reason is to help symbolize the message behind what me and my partner is trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment